- Background Screening
- HCM Technology
- Executive Intelligence
Culture & Careers
WHO WE ARE
OUR CORE VALUES
WHAT OUR EMPLOYEES ARE SAYING
“If I had to use one word to describe Cisive, it would be dynamic. Every day is a new experience and a different challenge. It is remarkable to see all of the initiatives taking place across this organization, and quite fulfilling to have a hand in them. I look forward to watching our company continue to evolve, and cannot wait to see what the future brings!” –Scott Foley, Financial Analyst
“I have been with Cisive for 20 years. I can honestly say that working at Cisive is a rewarding experience. Cisive support employee growth and motivates employees to achieve success. I am lucky to work with some great people and proud to be part of this innovative company.” –Doreen Borgo, Supervisor
“What makes PreCheck and the entire Cisive enterprise special is the culture and its people. Everyone treats each other like family. I am beyond grateful for the opportunity to work among so many kind, talented and inspiring individuals.” –Cynthia Doherty, Compliance Specialist
“I have been extremely blessed to be a part of the Cisive/PreCheck family for almost 12 years. It is very rewarding to work with people that are passionate about their work and understand the impact we have in our communities. I honestly believe we save lives. We are certainly not the brain or heart surgeon, but we provide the quality background screening service that allows our clients to put those skilled individuals into those safety-sensitive positions.” –Misty Smallwood, Public Records Manager
GROW WITH US
Shannon transitioned into a newly formed position in the Client IT team serving as a technical liaison between Client IT and Solution Management. Shannon serves as a voice in partnering with Solution Management and articulating client needs and requests back to the solutions team to help drive the product roadmap. She also serves as a representative to ensure Client IT understands the technical configurability of products through demonstration and consultative support.
"I love working at Cisive because every day is a new challenge. The support and encouragement I receive on a daily basis keeps me driven, and makes me feel appreciated. I'm so grateful to have the opportunity to work with such a great team!" –Shannon Fortner
WHERE WE ARE
DIVERSITY, EQUITY, AND INCLUSION
“Through our shared Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion journey, Cisive is committed to building and sustaining an environment where every individual is valued and respected. Each person has an equal opportunity to advance in our organization, one that embraces uniqueness and strives to create a space where every member feels empowered. It is through our individual diversity that we become fundamentally stronger as an organization.”
OUR FOUNDATION FOR GROWTH & INNOVATION
To be engaged, you must feel included and valued. We strive to build and nurture a culture where inclusiveness is a reflex, not an initiative. Where there is a deep sense of pride, passion and belonging that transcends any role, business unit, language or country and is unified in our shared commitment to excellence and innovation. We know through experience that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds create a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better results for our company, clients and partners.
OUR DIVERSITY & INITIATIVE GOALS
Goal #1: Workplace Diversity
Goal #2: Inclusion
Cisive believes in creating an environment where diverse voices are heard and feel welcome and valued.
Our Inclusivity Checklist:
- Listening, learning and demonstrating mutual respect when encountering different view points
- Building an inclusive workforce globally:
- Recognizing and removing unconscious bias
- Developing inclusive leadership. Authenticity over conformity.
- Mentorship & Advocacy
- Management Training and accountability to show that inclusivity is a core competency
- Identify underrepresented groups’ needs, and give them necessary support and resources
- Benchmark key aspects of our organization’s culture – and understand the employee experience – before making changes to promote inclusivity
- Consider how we promote and ensure inclusivity in our work-from-home environment
- Be mindful in our daily interactions and remember that inclusion is about ensuring that everyone’s voice is heard, opinions are considered and value to the team is evident
- Value differences and create an environment where people can feel comfortable bringing their ‘full selves’ to work
- Provide our peers with a safe space to voice their concerns
- Leverage the contributions of our workforce around the globe
Goal #3: Sustainability
A diverse and inclusive culture increases the employee experience and fosters better outcomes. Acting on diversity and inclusion values helps our organization progress beyond measuring demographics to supporting a holistic culture where everyone feels valued.
JOIN A TECHNOLOGY LEADER
Cisive continues to make significant advances in the employment screening industry and is always looking for the right people to take us further. Recognized as a national leader in quality of service, timely reporting, cost-effectiveness, state-of-the-art technology programs, and legal expertise in employee screening, Cisive serves many of the country’s leading corporations. Through our technology, Cisive is able to quickly respond to changing customer needs.
If you are seeking employment with us, please review Cisive’s open positions online at the link below or contact our human resources department at [email protected].
Benefits by Country:
- Benefits Summary – United States
- Benefits Summary – Malaysia
- Benefits Summary – India
- Benefits Summary – Hong Kong
- Benefits Summary – Singapore
We want to hear from you!
Email: [email protected]