Automated Identity Authentication From Cisive
Setting the Standard for Automated Identity Authentication
How do you know if a candidate is who they say they are?
Given the large number of data breaches exposing personal identifiable information (PII) for hundreds of thousands of consumers, combined with advancements in graphics technology, it has become easier for a deceptive candidate to assume another person's identity and falsify a government-issued ID.
Coupled with the growing insider threat to businesses and compliance requirements in regulated industries, employers must “Know Their Candidates” to protect their company and their employees.
The first line of defense in the background screening process.
IDVerity is a state-of-the-art technology that forensically authenticates a candidate’s government issued ID, compares it to the candidate’s self photograph using biometric facial recognition, and authenticates their identity.
The technology combines machine learning ID Verification and Identity Verification, along with biometric facial recognition, providing a complete solution to verify the identity of your candidates.
IDVerity is a simple and affordable way to verify the identity of your candidates. Know who you’re hiring.
Learn how you can start taking advantage of this ground breaking technology! Call us for a Demo today! 1.866.557.5984
The Benefits of IDVerity
- Accelerate candidate onboarding
- Combat the increasing risk of fraud and impersonation
- Simple to use Mobile app – Fast and secure candidate experience
- Easily incorporate into your existing onboarding processes
- Meet due diligence and KYC/AML requirements
- Largest worldwide support of government issued IDs
- Supports 300 different ID documents available in more than 3,000 different formats issued by over 200 ISO listed countries and territories
Our Full Suite of HCM Technology Solutions
- Onboarding Cisive’s onboarding solution offers a flexible, configurable, comprehensive approach to ensure a great candidate experience and help you manage every step of the process.
- Mobile Document App A fast and easy way for candidates and HR professionals to securely send virtually any supporting documentation required during the background screening process.
- Analytics Reporting Cisive’s Analytics Reporting Tool (CART) delivers self-service business intelligence and customizable real-time HR analytics to help power your organization.
- Form I-9/E-Verify
Cisive facilitates electronic Form I-9 completion and submission through the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the Social Security Administration (SSA).