Advisory Services From Cisive
Fraud Detection Starts with Asking the Right Questions
Approximately 77 percent of corporate fraud is committed by employees working in accounting, customer service, purchasing, and finance. When your business faces any kind of challenge — especially when fraud detection services may be needed — our team of experts can make the difference. Using intelligent technology and global capabilities, we provide information in multiple areas, including:
- Litigation support
- Investigation of business and financial misconduct
- International asset tracing
- Analysis of business relationships
We provide our clients with a comprehensive risk assessment to help make informed decisions and reduce financial and reputational risk.
Our Full Suite of Executive Intelligence Solutions
- Pre-investment Due Diligence Cisive helps implement and manage global due diligence, fraud detection, and screening programs to ensure clients comply with legal and regulatory requirements. Our multidisciplinary team gives corporate decision-makers tailored solutions to mitigate risk.
- Post-investment Due Diligence Cisive helps you monitor risks and maintain a competitive advantage after a business transaction or acquisition is concluded. Our solutions ensure your business partners, suppliers, and sales agents operate with integrity.
Cisive Recognized as a 2017 Top 10 HRMS Solutions Provider
Get insights from Cisive President and CEO Jim Owens into our emerging technologies and new applications for HR.